The Progressive Democrats of Guam have adopted the following platform for the 2022 Guam General Election:
• Protect the rights of pregnant people to choose when and if they would have an abortion.
• Secure the rights of our people to health care by establishing a tax-funded universal single-payer health insurance system.
• Defend working families’ livelihoods by establishing an employer-funded system of unemployment insurance.
• Advance the right to a living wage by raising the minimum wage to $11.25 by 2024.
• Secure the right to transportation for working class people by expanding the GRTA Fleet to 100 Electric Buses and providing the charging stations to support them.
• Realize the right to education for young adults by providing free public college at GCC and UOG.