We believe that the Democratic Party of Guam and the Territory of Guam must embrace firm progressive principles.
We are committed to the following progressive principles:
- We must secure democracy for all, not just the few.
- We must secure health care as a human right for all.
- We must secure an end to mass incarceration.
- We must promote economic and social justice for all.
- We must promote equality for women, all ethnic minorities, all genders, and all sexual orientations.
- We must protect our environment for our own and future generations.
- We must promote international peace and cooperation for mutual benefit.